Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Out damn spot...

As you can see, my blog has a new look - no more spots. I have been wanting to update my template for a very long time and finally took the plunge. At the moment what I have is a bare bones template, but I'm planning to maybe add some color and certainly to do something about the header. At the moment, I'm just happy to finally have full use of labels!

If something looks funny or doesn't seem to be working right - please let me know. So far the switch has been relatively painless, which leaves me thinking that disaster will strike soon.

update: question - do you all see the little tools link below each page element in the sidebar? I thought they would go away when I signed out from Blogger, but they didn't.

10 comments:

Cakespy said...

Nice and clean--I like it! Here's to early spring cleaning..?

Anonymous said...

No tools. Maybe you didn't get completely signed out or your browser was caching the previously-viewed version? Looking forward to your next blog project!

santos. said...

those little tools only show up for you to see when you've signed in. so even if you sign in or sign out, and they're still visible, no one else sees them. yay! no spots.

Leigh said...

It's so much fun to get a new template and customize it. Keeps me busy for days. The little tool symbol is visible only to you, the blog owner. It's meant to be a way to update individual parts of your blog quickly, without having to the dashboard. No one else will be able to see them.

Leigh said...

Um. I meant, "without having to go through your dashboard." But I think you know what I meant :)

African Kelli said...

Nope -- everything looks great! Bravo!

Rowena said...

A new clean slate! Brava a te for taking the plunge and no tools from what I can see.

Jannett said...

great look...excited to see what is coming... :)

Cathy said...

Hi cakespy - yes, I was kind of looking at it that way too! :)

Hi Jill - I think you must be right. Next time I looked the tools were gone.

Hi Santos! I figured that's what they were, I just couldn't figure out why they didn't go away. You just don't know how happy I am to be rid of the spots! :)

Hi Leigh! If only I could come up with a header as beautiful as yours!

Hi Kelli - thanks!

Hi Rowena - yes it is... now I just have to fill it up with something! :)

Hi Hendria - hope to get back to more regular posting in another week or so!

Rowena said...

Just getting back in regards to your comment...yes we did bring back some cheese but unfortunately {blush}, it's all gone in our bellies. Greedy cheese monkey that I am!