Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Dining with the Bloggers - October 26th



It's been a little busy around here lately and I've been eating from the freezer rather than cooking (unless reheating leftover beans and heating up burritos in the microwave counts as cooking?) It doesn't help that my kitchen hasn't recovered yet from this week's cookies...

I'm playing hooky from Dining with the Bloggers this week, but Zarah's not, so go have a taste of what she's cooked up. I'll be back on schedule next week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cathy, you sent out *120* mails in the past couple days! I think thats justification for taking time off and getting some rest :)
-nupur

Cathy said...

Hi Nupur! Thanks for understanding!

Anonymous said...

It's okay to play hooky every now and then. But judging from what anonymous said, 120 emails sounds like a major feat!! I hope that wasn't a typo!!

Anonymous said...

Hey--I had those same burritos for dinner last night, with some Trader Joe's Cuban Mojito Sauce.
Not too bad.

Cathy said...

Hi Rowena! I had a little help from Word's mail merge. After I got the email message written and everyone matched up it only took about two hours to send out all the emails. Originally I was thinking I might do about 20 each evening over the course of a week. It was nice to get the whole thing done in one evening!

Hi Mary - really!?! What a coincidence!! I had another variety that I liked even better, but I can't remember exactly what they were called now. They had pinto beans and rice in them and were very spicy and very good. I don't get into Trader Joe's very often, but I enjoy browsing and trying new things when I do!