Sunday, June 10, 2007
The Sunday Quiz
The Sunday Doodle
Just curious, wondering, need to know...
1. Do you know the difference between "Crushed Tomatoes" and "Ground Peeled Tomatoes"? Muir Glen sells both and to my eye they look exactly the same.
2. Do you eat breakfast cereal? For breakfast? Do you have a favorite?
3. You're channel surfing and come upon the Food Network. Who would you stop for? A. Emeril, B. Bobby Flay, C. Giada De Laurentiis, D. Ina Garten, E. Alton Brown, F. Oh please, I'd be on the next channel so fast...
4. How much time do you typically spend fixing dinner (not including clean-up) on a weeknight?
5. I recently came across a recipe that calls for "4 to 5 fresh sage leaves, peeled and finely chopped". Any ideas on how to peel a sage leaf, or do you think it's a mistake?
Leave your answers in the comments... I'll post mine on Tuesday. Have a great week!