Monday, April 07, 2008

No excuse...

So I tell you I'm going to post twice a week and then I disappear... completely... for a month. Sorry. I have no excuse - just an unexplainable reluctance to sit down and write lately.

So no more promises. Please keep me in your reader and I'll be here when I'm here. Though I'm having trouble getting the words down, you and this blog are often in my thoughts. I've toyed with the thought of quitting the blog altogether, but there's really no need to be that rash - Blogger is cheap. Even though the writing is harder than usual right now, I still enjoy being part of all this and there are still times when I have something I can't wait to share through my blog.

So what about State by State? I've obviously been having trouble getting going with it, but it is still a project that interests me very much. I'm not going to set a schedule - we'll just see what happens. There's still more to come on Maryland, but eventually (I hope) I'll get to the next state. We'll see :) In the meantime, I have a birthday party to tell you about...

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Yup, blogging is time consuming, but think of the valuable resource you're providing us. Besides, I'm sure weaving is taking up a lot of your time these days ;)

Cathy said...

Hi Leigh - I wish I was!! Weaving that is... actually I have been doing some knitting, and reading, and cooking... just not writing about it!

reid said...

Cathy,

Don't worry. I think a lot of us feel the same way. I wanted to give up the blog too, but for some reason I just can't. I want to write, but the words don't want to come out. *sigh*

I'll settle for hearing from you when I hear from you. Take some time to relax.